Cost of living in Kaohsiung City, Taiwan vs Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 139 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.02845 EUR / TWD
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kaohsiung City (Taiwan) is 18% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €2,005 (70,482 NT$) in Kaohsiung City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,700 in Žilina.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $55 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $953 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Johannesburg costs R 800 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Townsville costs AU$38 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rijeka costs 10 kn (about 2 hours ago)