Cost of living in Kaohsiung City, Taiwan compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 146 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02861 EUR / TWD
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kaohsiung City (Taiwan) is 18% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €2,003 (69,998 NT$) in Kaohsiung City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,700 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bergen costs kr 17,000 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.10 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,643 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Valencia costs €65 (38 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 172,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Chapeco costs R$ 150 (about 1 hour ago)