Cost of living comparison between Kaohsiung City, Taiwan and Žilina, Slovakia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 179 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.02896 EUR / TWD
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kaohsiung City (Taiwan) is 9% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €3,262 (112,649 NT$) in Kaohsiung City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Aracaju costs R$ 3.10 (9 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$430 (9 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cascais costs €35,527 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad costs ₨350 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,200 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Willemstad costs ƒ 65 (32 minutes ago)