Cost of living in Kaohsiung City, Taiwan compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 161 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02797 EUR / TWD
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kaohsiung City (Taiwan) is 16% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €1,853 (66,269 NT$) in Kaohsiung City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,600 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $2,338 (4 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM400 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €1,600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tokyo costs ¥1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Alicante costs €600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Verona costs €37 (about 1 hour ago)