Cost of living in Kaohsiung City, Taiwan compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 54 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02841 EUR / TWD
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kaohsiung City (Taiwan) is 17% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €1,982 (69,737 NT$) in Kaohsiung City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,700 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $13 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $2,135 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kansas City, Missouri costs $6.00 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Birmingham costs £10 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Eindhoven costs €15 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in İzmir costs 25TL (about 1 hour ago)