Cost of living in Kansas City, Missouri, United States compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 769 prices entered by 104 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.867 EUR / USD
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kansas City, Missouri (United States) is 59% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €2,545 ($2,936) in Kansas City, Missouri to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,600 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Long Beach, California costs $11 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Diego, California costs $72 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cairo costs E£ 15,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cleveland, Ohio costs $95 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $45 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Columbus, Ohio costs $1,830 (44 minutes ago)