Cost of living in Kansas City, Missouri, United States compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 593 prices entered by 98 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.850 EUR / USD
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kansas City, Missouri (United States) is 47% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €2,639 ($3,105) in Kansas City, Missouri to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,800 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bangkok costs 20 ฿ (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨10,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Ottawa costs C$1,100 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Miskolc costs 349 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (about 1 hour ago)