Cost of living in Kano, Nigeria compared to Žilina, Slovakia
WARNING! Kano has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Kano.
|Personal Care||- 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 28 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00295 EUR / NGN *
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kano (Nigeria) is 30% cheaper than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Žilina you would need to make just about €2,100 (711,110 ₦) in Kano.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Surat costs ₨933 (9 minutes ago)
- 2 lbs of rice in Frankfurt am Main costs €2.70 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tegucigalpa costs L 3,500 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €700 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chişinău costs 200 Leu (36 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Ghent costs €0.03 (42 minutes ago)