Cost of living in Kano, Nigeria compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 40 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00228 EUR / NGN
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kano (Nigeria) is 36% cheaper than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,600 in Žilina you would need to make just about €1,026 (450,547 ₦) in Kano.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Belize City costs BZ$56 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Chicago, Illinois costs $1.00 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $8 (12 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Manila costs Php5,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $1,039 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Vicenza costs €1.00 (about 1 hour ago)