Cost of living comparison between Kanazawa, Japan and Žilina, Slovakia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 89 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00882 EUR / JPY
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kanazawa (Japan) is 75% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €5,240 (¥594,347) in Kanazawa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $610 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guatemala City costs Q22,871 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bangkok costs 599 ฿ (18 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Port Louis costs ₨150 (44 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Dhaka costs Taka 700,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Dubai costs Dirham 1.00 (about 1 hour ago)