Cost of living in Kanazawa, Japan compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 49 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 02, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00749 EUR / JPY
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kanazawa (Japan) is 55% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €2,637 (¥352,214) in Kanazawa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,700 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Blumenau costs R$ 390 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Accra costs GH₵3,085 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥420,014 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kiev costs 150₴ (28 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Ghent costs €5.00 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $712 (32 minutes ago)