Cost of living in Kanazawa, Japan compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 28 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00831 EUR / JPY
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kanazawa (Japan) is 74% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €5,217 (¥627,996) in Kanazawa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Davao costs Php100 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Mount Pleasant, South Carolina costs $306 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangkok costs 1,000 ฿ (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $102 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cape Town costs R 400 (37 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $6 (about 1 hour ago)