Cost of living in Kanazawa, Japan compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 58 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 02, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00770 EUR / JPY
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kanazawa (Japan) is 59% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €3,017 (¥391,996) in Kanazawa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,900 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 55 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greenville, South Carolina costs $11 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Pune costs ₨0.72 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ul'yanovsk costs руб 407 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Amritsar costs ₨500 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bratislava costs €30 (38 minutes ago)