Cost of living in Kanazawa, Japan compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 13 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 08, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00782 EUR / JPY
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kanazawa (Japan) is 64% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €2,629 (¥336,126) in Kanazawa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,600 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nashville, Tennessee costs $15 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Wichita, Kansas costs $55 (44 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Vadodara costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £712 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Nairobi costs Shilling4.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Curitiba costs R$ 250 (about 1 hour ago)