Cost of living in Kampung Baru Subang, Malaysia compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 54 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.20931 EUR / MYR
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kampung Baru Subang (Malaysia) is 7% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €3,330 (RM15,908) in Kampung Baru Subang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Vitória costs R$ 3.89 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Castries, Saint Lucia costs EC$4,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Zamboanga costs Php300 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riverside, California costs $100 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mendoza costs ARS $160 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Huntsville, Alabama costs $0.53 (about 1 hour ago)