Cost of living in Kampung Baru Subang, Malaysia compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.20890 EUR / MYR
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kampung Baru Subang (Malaysia) is 9% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €1,751 (RM8,383) in Kampung Baru Subang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,600 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$1,576 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Edmonton costs C$97 (15 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Port Louis costs ₨1,500 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,118 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $25 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥4,500 (42 minutes ago)