Cost of living in Kampung Baru Subang, Malaysia compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 83 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 02, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.20838 EUR / MYR
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kampung Baru Subang (Malaysia) is 5% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €1,673 (RM8,029) in Kampung Baru Subang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,600 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €2.90 (2 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Vancouver costs C$11 (8 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Leuven costs €50 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manchester costs £65 (36 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Miami, Florida costs $2.25 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 30 lei (44 minutes ago)