Cost of living in Kampung Baru Subang, Malaysia compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.21537 EUR / MYR
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kampung Baru Subang (Malaysia) is 11% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €2,006 (RM9,317) in Kampung Baru Subang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,800 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Orlando, Florida costs $56 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seoul costs ₩300,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Oporto costs €29 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 450 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Wellington costs NZ$120 (about 1 hour ago)