Cost of living in Kampung Baru Subang, Malaysia compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 83 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 02, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.20658 EUR / MYR
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kampung Baru Subang (Malaysia) is about the same as in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €3,245 (RM15,710) in Kampung Baru Subang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 1,079 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $45 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Thane costs ₨500 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vilnius costs €600 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 25,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in San Antonio, Texas costs $656 (about 1 hour ago)