Cost of living in Kampala, Uganda compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 362 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00022 EUR / UGX
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kampala (Uganda) is about the same as in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,600 in Žilina you would need to make just about €1,561 (7,005,085 Shilling) in Kampala.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Mannheim costs €12 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ulan Bator costs 40,000 ₮ (28 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Al Mukalla costs 400 ﷼ (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Jakarta costs Rp 45,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Leicester costs £202 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Lisbon costs €2.95 (about 2 hours ago)