Cost of living in Kampala, Uganda compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 419 prices entered by 55 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00023 EUR / UGX
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kampala (Uganda) is about the same as in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,700 in Žilina you would need to make just about €1,688 (7,254,629 Shilling) in Kampala.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 20,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Brighton and Hove costs £30 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montevideo costs $U1,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Cluj-Napoca costs 2,000 lei (42 minutes ago)
- 12 oz domestic beer in the supermarket in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $0.00 (about 1 hour ago)