Cost of living in Kamianets-Podilskyi, Ukraine compared to Žilina, Slovakia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 08, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03272 EUR / UAH
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kamianets-Podilskyi (Ukraine) is 12% cheaper than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,500 in Žilina you would need to make just about €1,324 (40,459₴) in Kamianets-Podilskyi.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beirut costs 30,000 L£ (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Youngstown, Ohio costs $13 (27 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Hyderabad, India costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$2,300,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dubai costs Dirham 90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Port Vila, Vanuatu costs 9,300Vatu (about 2 hours ago)