Cost of living in Kamianets-Podilskyi, Ukraine compared to Žilina, Slovakia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03112 EUR / UAH
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kamianets-Podilskyi (Ukraine) is 12% cheaper than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,800 in Žilina you would need to make just about €1,588 (51,015₴) in Kamianets-Podilskyi.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nairobi costs Shilling300 (1 minute ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Shanghai costs 元7 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bacău costs 10 lei (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jaipur costs ₨25,413 (44 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Santa Ana, California costs $13 (about 1 hour ago)