Cost of living in Kaluga, Russia compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 79 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01614 EUR / RUB
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kaluga (Russia) is about the same as in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €3,259 (руб 201,925) in Kaluga to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Edinburgh costs £1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Tbilisi costs 7 Lari (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Uberlandia costs R$ 20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Stockholm costs 500 kr (about 2 hours ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Tacna costs S/. 5.00 (about 2 hours ago)