Cost of living in Kaluga, Russia vs Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.01300 EUR / RUB
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kaluga (Russia) is 20% cheaper than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,600 in Žilina you would need to make just about €1,276 (руб 98,151) in Kaluga.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Oslo costs kr 20 (5 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Anchorage, Alaska costs $430 (21 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Tunis costs 6.000 Dinar (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,220 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manchester costs £50 (about 3 hours ago)