Cost of living in Kalisz, Poland compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 25 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.23075 EUR / PLN
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kalisz (Poland) is 6% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €3,320 (14,386 zł) in Kalisz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €1,400 (1 minute ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $149 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Los Angeles, California costs $30 (21 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Birmingham costs £994 (41 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kampala costs 66,678 Shilling (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Southampton costs £5.00 (about 1 hour ago)