Cost of living in Kalisz, Poland compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 56 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 02, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.23664 EUR / PLN
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kalisz (Poland) is 6% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €3,179 (13,432 zł) in Kalisz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 200,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Dhaka costs Taka 350 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riyadh costs ﷼ 100 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hanoi costs 40,000 ₫ (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Hamburg costs €600 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in London costs £2.30 (about 1 hour ago)