Cost of living in Kalisz, Poland compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 54 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 02, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.23595 EUR / PLN
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kalisz (Poland) is 6% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €2,008 (8,511 zł) in Kalisz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,900 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ankara costs 30TL (1 minute ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rome costs €0.17 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chişinău costs 150 Leu (8 minutes ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Durban costs R 800 (15 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in London, Ontario costs C$0.00 (19 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $21,815 (21 minutes ago)