Cost of living in Kaliningrad, Russia compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 120 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01617 EUR / RUB
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kaliningrad (Russia) is 19% cheaper than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Žilina you would need to make just about €2,638 (руб 163,084) in Kaliningrad.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Formosa costs ARS $200 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$1,779 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Virginia Beach, Virginia costs $1.75 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Miami, Florida costs $20 (14 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Florianopolis costs R$ 1,200 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nashville, Tennessee costs $84 (24 minutes ago)