Cost of living in Kaliningrad, Russia compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 142 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01469 EUR / RUB
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kaliningrad (Russia) is 28% cheaper than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Žilina you would need to make just about €2,148 (руб 146,249) in Kaliningrad.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Wellington costs NZ$229 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Iquique costs CH$4,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨3,600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kuching costs RM150,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Moscow costs руб 2,000 (about 2 hours ago)