Cost of living in Kaifeng, China compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 08, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.12789 EUR / CNY
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kaifeng (China) is 7% cheaper than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,400 in Žilina you would need to make just about €1,300 (元10,168) in Kaifeng.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 95 kr (2 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Atlanta, Georgia costs $0.53 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Ottawa costs C$900 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Winnipeg costs C$1,017 (28 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Auckland costs NZ$10 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Asheville, North Carolina costs $1.19 (34 minutes ago)