Cost of living in Kahramanmaraş, Turkey compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 93 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.25524 EUR / TRY
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kahramanmaraş (Turkey) is 14% cheaper than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Žilina you would need to make just about €2,569 (10,064TL) in Kahramanmaraş.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Birmingham costs £1.20 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$500,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €45 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rome costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Patna costs ₨147 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lima costs S/. 2.50 (about 1 hour ago)