Cost of living in Kahramanmaraş, Turkey compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 50 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 28, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.20729 EUR / TRY
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kahramanmaraş (Turkey) is 24% cheaper than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,900 in Žilina you would need to make just about €1,445 (6,973TL) in Kahramanmaraş.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in San Juan costs $30 (9 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Odessa costs 350₴ (30 minutes ago)
- Taxi fare per distance, weekday at noon, per 1 km. in Batumi costs 0.60 Lari (32 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Vilnius costs €0.98 (36 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £860 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Richmond, Virginia costs $1.00 (about 1 hour ago)