Cost of living in Kahramanmaraş, Turkey compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 115 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.23059 EUR / TRY
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kahramanmaraş (Turkey) is 17% cheaper than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,800 in Žilina you would need to make just about €1,493 (6,476TL) in Kahramanmaraş.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Auckland costs NZ$3.10 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rajkot costs ₨250 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$1,000,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Guwahati costs ₨1,500 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 830 kr (about 1 hour ago)