Cost of living in Kahramanmaraş, Turkey compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 122 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 02, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.24318 EUR / TRY
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kahramanmaraş (Turkey) is 19% cheaper than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,800 in Žilina you would need to make just about €1,455 (5,982TL) in Kahramanmaraş.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lafayette, Louisiana costs $6.00 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $4,066 (16 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brno costs 100,000 Kč (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vienna costs €29 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Siem Reap costs 160,000 Riels (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Providence, Rhode Island costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)