Cost of living in Kahramanmaraş, Turkey compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 92 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.26271 EUR / TRY
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kahramanmaraş (Turkey) is 13% cheaper than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Žilina you would need to make just about €2,616 (9,958TL) in Kahramanmaraş.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Auckland costs NZ$15 (14 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Winnipeg costs C$24,470 (22 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 700 (34 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Delhi costs ₨65,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manila costs Php300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 708 (about 1 hour ago)