Cost of living in Kahramanmaraş, Turkey compared to Žilina, Slovakia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 37 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.24805 EUR / TRY
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kahramanmaraş (Turkey) is 8% cheaper than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Žilina you would need to make just about €2,761 (11,131TL) in Kahramanmaraş.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Gurgaon costs ₨19 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Boston, Massachusetts costs $85 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 3,500 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lima costs S/. 40 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Denver, Colorado costs $99 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in San Jose costs ₡ 700 (37 minutes ago)