Cost of living in Kahramanmaraş, Turkey compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 104 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.14711 EUR / TRY
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kahramanmaraş (Turkey) is 33% cheaper than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,600 in Žilina you would need to make just about €1,076 (7,314TL) in Kahramanmaraş.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Nice costs €696 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 180 (24 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Brasília costs R$ 23 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $99 (34 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Antigua Guatemala costs Q130,000 (40 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Curitiba costs R$ 4.25 (about 1 hour ago)