Cost of living in Kagoshima, Japan compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00755 EUR / JPY
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kagoshima (Japan) is 7% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €1,827 (¥241,853) in Kagoshima to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,700 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riga costs €28 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $100 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Florianopolis costs R$ 3.00 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Vitoria-Gasteiz costs €600 (14 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cape Town costs R 49 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 99 zł (42 minutes ago)