Cost of living in Kaduna, Nigeria compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 97 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00227 EUR / NGN
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kaduna (Nigeria) is 22% cheaper than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,800 in Žilina you would need to make just about €1,397 (614,897 ₦) in Kaduna.
Recent Prices Added
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Mexico City costs Mex$ 700 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stuttgart costs €3,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Winnipeg costs C$50 (21 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Xiamen costs 元30 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amman costs Dinar 23 (25 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £1,720 (33 minutes ago)