Cost of living in Kaduna, Nigeria compared to Žilina, Slovakia
WARNING! Kaduna has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Kaduna.
|Personal Care||- 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 109 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00239 EUR / NGN *
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kaduna (Nigeria) is 21% cheaper than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,700 in Žilina you would need to make just about €1,345 (563,745 ₦) in Kaduna.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Warangal costs ₨7,000,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $20 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Turin costs €35 (9 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bonn costs €499 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$188 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dhaka costs Taka 250,000 (40 minutes ago)