Cost of living in Kadoma, Zimbabwe compared to Žilina, Slovakia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 24 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.927 EUR / USD
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kadoma (Zimbabwe) is about the same as in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €3,260 ($3,516) in Kadoma to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mississauga costs C$80 (7 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php8,600 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boston, Massachusetts costs $15 (12 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Mérida costs Mex$ 40 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Providence, Rhode Island costs $1.50 (19 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Nice costs €0.00 (31 minutes ago)