Cost of living in Kadoma, Zimbabwe compared to Žilina, Slovakia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.848 EUR / USD
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kadoma (Zimbabwe) is about the same as in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €1,701 ($2,006) in Kadoma to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,700 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥4,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Des Moines, Iowa costs $48 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edmonton costs C$110 (15 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $25 (41 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Nizhniy Novgorod costs руб 32,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €50 (about 2 hours ago)