Cost of living in Kadoma, Zimbabwe compared to Žilina, Slovakia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.856 EUR / USD
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kadoma (Zimbabwe) is about the same as in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €1,541 ($1,801) in Kadoma to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,500 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Santiago costs CH$45,600 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Praia costs 260 Escudo (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $70 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $1.39 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Jose, California costs $100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €1,900 (about 2 hours ago)