Cost of living comparison between Kabwe, Zambia and Žilina, Slovakia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 84 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.09268 EUR / ZMW
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kabwe (Zambia) is about the same as in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €3,070 (33,128 Kwacha) in Kabwe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Dhaka costs Taka 220 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Huntsville, Alabama costs $9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Monrovia costs 10,100 L$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Louisville, Kentucky costs $1,240 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $900 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Mississauga costs C$30 (about 3 hours ago)