Cost of living in Kabul, Afghanistan compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 206 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01407 EUR / AFN
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kabul (Afghanistan) is 33% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €4,161 (295,868 Afghani) in Kabul to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Jeddah costs ﷼ 500 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tel Aviv costs 50 ₪ (28 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Sao Jose do Rio Preto costs R$ 25 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dar es Salaam costs 6,000 Shilling (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Coimbatore costs ₨305 (about 1 hour ago)