Cost of living in Kabul, Afghanistan compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 268 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01224 EUR / AFN
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kabul (Afghanistan) is about the same as in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €1,658 (135,513 Afghani) in Kabul to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,600 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Orlando, Florida costs $1,550 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Panama City costs 7 B/. (41 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Qingdao costs 元4.20 (44 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Singapore costs SGD $120,900 (about 1 hour ago)