Cost of living in Kabul, Afghanistan compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 261 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01237 EUR / AFN
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kabul (Afghanistan) is about the same as in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €1,656 (133,926 Afghani) in Kabul to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,600 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Macapá costs R$ 25 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 260 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Arlington, Texas costs $0.67 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $4,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,000 (about 1 hour ago)