Cost of living in Kabul, Afghanistan vs Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 316 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.01162 EUR / AFN
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kabul (Afghanistan) is about the same as in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,600 in Žilina you would need to make just about €1,554 (133,714 Afghani) in Kabul.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 250,000 (less than a minute ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Santiago de Cali costs COL$3,600 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 18 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bordeaux costs €15 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$3,050 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pune costs ₨2,400 (about 1 hour ago)