Cost of living in Jyväskylä, Finland compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 169 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2017.
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jyväskylä (Finland) is 76% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €3,165 in Jyväskylä to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,800 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lviv costs 4.00₴ (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Mashhad costs ﷼ 60,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Sheffield costs £450 (11 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Richmond, Virginia costs $7,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Skopje costs 12,000 ден (27 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Adelaide costs AU$2,150 (about 1 hour ago)