Cost of living in Jyväskylä, Finland compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 86 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 06, 2018.
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jyväskylä (Finland) is 75% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €2,974 in Jyväskylä to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,700 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$2,650 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $70 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cuiabá costs R$ 116 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Morelia costs Mex$ 160,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Moscow costs руб 123 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Larnaca costs €800 (about 1 hour ago)