Cost of living in Jundiai, Brazil compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 379 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.24515 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jundiai (Brazil) is 22% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €1,957 (R$ 7,983) in Jundiai to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,600 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $4,066 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Portland, Oregon costs $55 (12 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Guayaquil costs $1,505 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vadodara costs ₨100 (29 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Kelowna costs C$580 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $30 (about 1 hour ago)