Cost of living in Juiz de Fora, Brazil compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 245 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.29164 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Juiz de Fora (Brazil) is 13% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €3,663 (R$ 12,562) in Juiz de Fora to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Winnipeg costs C$15 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Monrovia costs 900 L$ (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Jena costs €400 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $2,236 (28 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Florence costs €9 (40 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Charleston, South Carolina costs $607 (about 1 hour ago)