Cost of living in Juiz de Fora, Brazil compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 234 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.30340 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Juiz de Fora (Brazil) is 20% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €3,885 (R$ 12,806) in Juiz de Fora to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seoul costs ₩200,000 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 150TL (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chomutov costs 120 Kč (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 5,000TL (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €1,400 (26 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $149 (33 minutes ago)