Cost of living in Jubail, Saudi Arabia vs Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 101 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.23393 EUR / SAR
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jubail (Saudi Arabia) is 28% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €2,046 (﷼ 8,748) in Jubail to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,600 in Žilina.
Prices recently added
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Frankfurt am Main costs €0.75 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Khartoum costs 50,000 Pound (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Victoria costs C$3,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Malmo costs 230,000 kr (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Vejle costs kr5,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pune costs ₨400 (40 minutes ago)