Cost of living comparison between Jubail, Saudi Arabia and Žilina, Slovakia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 177 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.24495 EUR / SAR
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jubail (Saudi Arabia) is 101% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €6,537 (﷼ 26,688) in Jubail to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Ottawa costs C$80 (8 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Utrecht costs €90 (11 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Wellington costs NZ$516 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ashqelon costs 40 ₪ (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Madrid costs €85 (33 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Fort Worth, Texas costs $488 (36 minutes ago)