Cost of living in Jubail, Saudi Arabia compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 60%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 83 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.25260 EUR / SAR
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jubail (Saudi Arabia) is 102% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €6,315 (﷼ 24,998) in Jubail to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in The Hague costs €2.50 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €21 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bern costs CHF 3,500 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$951,337 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cologne costs €17 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lisbon costs €1.30 (about 1 hour ago)