Cost of living in Jubail, Saudi Arabia compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 60%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 70 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 03, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.25139 EUR / SAR
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jubail (Saudi Arabia) is 104% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €6,117 (﷼ 24,331) in Jubail to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Netanya costs 10 ₪ (6 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Adelaide costs AU$12 (11 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kazan' costs руб 450 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bratislava costs €1.20 (21 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Pisa costs €10 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Leeds costs £100 (27 minutes ago)