Cost of living in Juba, South Sudan compared to Žilina, Slovakia
WARNING! Juba has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Juba.
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 104 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00640 EUR / SSP *
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Juba (South Sudan) is 12% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €1,794 (280,427 Pound) in Juba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,600 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Lisbon costs €2.95 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Netanya costs 3,500 ₪ (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairo costs E£ 150 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Lahore costs ₨6.00 (about 2 hours ago)