Cost of living in Juba, South Sudan compared to Žilina, Slovakia
WARNING! Juba has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Juba.
|Personal Care||- 67%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 69 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00814 EUR / SSP *
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Juba (South Sudan) is 71% cheaper than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,800 in Žilina you would need to make just about €531 (65,170 Pound) in Juba.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amsterdam costs €3,750 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Saint Petersburg costs руб 500 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Leeuwarden costs €5.00 (31 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Kolkata costs ₨80 (39 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Luxembourg costs €173 (43 minutes ago)