Cost of living in Juba, South Sudan compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 66%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 28 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01058 EUR / SSP
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Juba (South Sudan) is 73% cheaper than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Žilina you would need to make just about €795 (75,198 Pound) in Juba.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boston, Massachusetts costs $60 (23 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Jyväskylä costs €400 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Tehran costs ﷼ 750 (23 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Posadas costs ARS $6,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €30 (31 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), weekly for 1 person in 1 room (45m2) in Portsmouth costs £2,580 (36 minutes ago)