Cost of living in Juba, South Sudan vs Žilina, Slovakia
WARNING! Juba has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Juba.
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 110 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00581 EUR / SSP *
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Juba (South Sudan) is 45% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €2,327 (400,471 Pound) in Juba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,600 in Žilina.
Prices recently added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Port Moresby costs 125,000 Kina (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Makassar costs Rp 100,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bologna costs €5.00 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $3,050 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dhaka costs Taka 550 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangalore costs ₨600 (about 4 hours ago)