Cost of living in Juazeiro do Norte, Brazil compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 54 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.25576 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Juazeiro do Norte (Brazil) is 22% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €2,192 (R$ 8,572) in Juazeiro do Norte to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,800 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Mumbai costs ₨300 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €50 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Myitkyina costs 3,000 Kyat (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Panama City costs 9 B/. (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Utrecht costs €1,500 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Ufa costs руб 40 (about 1 hour ago)