Cost of living in Juazeiro do Norte, Brazil compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 115 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 02, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.27181 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Juazeiro do Norte (Brazil) is 29% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €4,209 (R$ 15,483) in Juazeiro do Norte to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tunis costs 9 Dinar (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Vienna costs €48 (4 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Budva costs €500 (7 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Manila costs Php13 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Tallahassee, Florida costs $0.85 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 2.50 lei (34 minutes ago)