Cost of living in Jos, Nigeria compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00236 EUR / NGN
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jos (Nigeria) is 34% cheaper than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,500 in Žilina you would need to make just about €995 (421,159 ₦) in Jos.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montevideo costs $U2,265 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 5,190 Ft (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lusaka costs 40 Kwacha (31 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dortmund costs €0.09 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $105 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €81 (about 1 hour ago)