Cost of living in Jos, Nigeria compared to Žilina, Slovakia
WARNING! Jos has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Jos.
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 53 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 02, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00283 EUR / NGN *
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jos (Nigeria) is 29% cheaper than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Žilina you would need to make just about €2,135 (753,486 ₦) in Jos.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manchester costs £20 (8 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 50,000,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Christiansted costs $950 (13 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Ottawa costs C$90 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of local cheese in Córdoba costs ARS $45 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dublin costs €80 (about 1 hour ago)