Cost of living in Jönköping, Sweden compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 55 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10509 EUR / SEK
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jönköping (Sweden) is 78% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €5,331 (50,731 kr) in Jönköping to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in San Francisco, California costs $91 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vigo costs €1.32 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Baku costs 1,500 ман (22 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bangalore costs ₨17,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥505,737 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cardiff costs £12 (about 1 hour ago)