Cost of living in Johor Bahru, Malaysia compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 168 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.20135 EUR / MYR
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Johor Bahru (Malaysia) is about the same as in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,600 in Žilina you would need to make just about €1,546 (RM7,676) in Johor Bahru.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Prague costs 10,000 Kč (1 minute ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in San Diego, California costs $8 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr13,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rajkot costs ₨400 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $76 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €30 (about 2 hours ago)