Cost of living in Johor Bahru, Malaysia compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 202 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.21295 EUR / MYR
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Johor Bahru (Malaysia) is 4% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €3,388 (RM15,911) in Johor Bahru to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Campina Grande costs R$ 280 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $100 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM28 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salvador costs R$ 2,000 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Yekaterinburg costs руб 0.12 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toluca costs Mex$ 9 (35 minutes ago)