Cost of living in Johor Bahru, Malaysia compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 141 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.20878 EUR / MYR
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Johor Bahru (Malaysia) is about the same as in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €1,910 (RM9,146) in Johor Bahru to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,900 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Queretaro costs Mex$ 23 (10 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cartagena costs COL$1,749,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Mysore costs ₨450,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Salvador costs $1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brisbane costs AU$100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Kampala costs 3,469,800 Shilling (about 1 hour ago)