Cost of living in Johor Bahru, Malaysia compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 99 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.20696 EUR / MYR
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Johor Bahru (Malaysia) is about the same as in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €1,710 (RM8,263) in Johor Bahru to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,700 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Tampa, Florida costs $762 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €60 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amman costs Dinar 380 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Melbourne costs AU$4.30 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Exeter costs £24,000 (about 1 hour ago)