Cost of living in João Pessoa, Brazil compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 410 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.22324 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in João Pessoa (Brazil) is 6% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €1,583 (R$ 7,092) in João Pessoa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,500 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Eugene, Oregon costs $610 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Leeds costs £1.29 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hamilton costs C$18 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in İzmir costs 600TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Essen costs €111 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amman costs Dinar 40 (about 1 hour ago)