Cost of living in Jinju, South Korea compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 38 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00076 EUR / KRW
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jinju (South Korea) is 42% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €2,418 (₩3,184,055) in Jinju to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,700 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Greater Sudbury costs C$1.35 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucaramanga costs COL$8,500 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salalah costs ﷼ 30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vienna costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$104 (about 2 hours ago)