Cost of living in Jining, China compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 02, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.12676 EUR / CNY
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jining (China) is 15% cheaper than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,800 in Žilina you would need to make just about €1,533 (元12,097) in Jining.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $754 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Le Mans costs €230 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kingstown, Saint Vincent costs EC$300 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chittagong costs Taka 300 (38 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Athens costs €4.60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Verona costs €300 (about 1 hour ago)