Cost of living in Jima, Ethiopia compared to Žilina, Slovakia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 42 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03108 EUR / ETB
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jima (Ethiopia) is 36% cheaper than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,600 in Žilina you would need to make just about €1,026 (33,010 Birr) in Jima.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 150 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Douala costs 5,000 Franc (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 15 (31 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Stockholm costs 42 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Barcelona costs €24,200 (about 2 hours ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hong Kong costs HK$1.67 (about 2 hours ago)