Cost of living in Jima, Ethiopia compared to Žilina, Slovakia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 42 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02927 EUR / ETB
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jima (Ethiopia) is 40% cheaper than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,800 in Žilina you would need to make just about €1,079 (36,879 Birr) in Jima.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Boise, Idaho costs $390 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mons costs €1,525 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Florence costs €15 (35 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Fargo costs $42 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Coimbra costs €23 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Gothenburg costs 400 kr (about 2 hours ago)