Cost of living in Jima, Ethiopia compared to Žilina, Slovakia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03154 EUR / ETB
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jima (Ethiopia) is 35% cheaper than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,600 in Žilina you would need to make just about €1,033 (32,765 Birr) in Jima.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Swansea costs £8 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bakersfield, California costs $839 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$400 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,750 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tallinn costs €21 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Miami, Florida costs $126 (about 1 hour ago)