Cost of living in Jhelum, Pakistan compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 61 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 08, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00736 EUR / PKR *
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jhelum (Pakistan) is 19% cheaper than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,800 in Žilina you would need to make just about €1,451 (₨197,117) in Jhelum.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $9 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨1,200 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Midland, Texas costs $50 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belize City costs BZ$1,300 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in San Juan costs ARS $23 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $13 (about 1 hour ago)