Cost of living in Jhelum, Pakistan compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 60 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 02, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00853 EUR / PKR *
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jhelum (Pakistan) is 20% cheaper than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,700 in Žilina you would need to make just about €1,355 (₨158,892) in Jhelum.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Provo, Utah costs $21 (29 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $30 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Grand Cayman costs CI$5.06 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $2,033 (40 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Ulan Bator costs 4,000 ₮ (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kiev costs 5.00₴ (about 1 hour ago)