Cost of living in Jhelum, Pakistan compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00905 EUR / PKR *
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jhelum (Pakistan) is 17% cheaper than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Žilina you would need to make just about €2,707 (₨299,268) in Jhelum.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Medan costs Rp 8,500 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 430 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Turin costs €20 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guam costs $40 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $40 (43 minutes ago)