Cost of living in Jerusalem, Israel compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 43%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 438 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.25037 EUR / ILS
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jerusalem (Israel) is 100% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €6,488 (25,912 ₪) in Jerusalem to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 152 (12 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Vancouver costs C$1,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rome costs €1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Modesto, California costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Orlando, Florida costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php1,900 (about 1 hour ago)