Cost of living in Jerusalem, Israel compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 524 prices entered by 60 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.22729 EUR / ILS
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jerusalem (Israel) is 79% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €3,408 (14,995 ₪) in Jerusalem to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,900 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Udine costs €10 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £50 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,525 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $50 (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in San Francisco, California costs $2.75 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mendoza costs ARS $170 (about 1 hour ago)