Cost of living in Jerusalem, Israel compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 374 prices entered by 59 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.23562 EUR / ILS
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jerusalem (Israel) is 89% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €3,030 (12,862 ₪) in Jerusalem to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,600 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Burlington, Vermont costs $25,000 (1 minute ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in London costs £14 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $1,596 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Recife costs R$ 160 (30 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vilnius costs €1.00 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yantai costs 元900 (about 1 hour ago)