Cost of living in Jerusalem, Israel compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 263 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.23888 EUR / ILS
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jerusalem (Israel) is 91% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €3,436 (14,385 ₪) in Jerusalem to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,800 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $100 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Basel costs CHF 86 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Leeds costs £807 (28 minutes ago)
- Laundry detergent, 100 oz. in Baltimore, Maryland costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$700 (about 1 hour ago)