Cost of living in Jerusalem, Israel compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 568 prices entered by 64 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.24168 EUR / ILS
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jerusalem (Israel) is 91% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €3,254 (13,465 ₪) in Jerusalem to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,700 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Sendai costs ¥12,000 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Dhaka costs Taka 125 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangkok costs 300 ฿ (44 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Lahore costs ₨200,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Fukuoka costs ¥185,000 (about 2 hours ago)