Cost of living in Jerusalem, Israel compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 45%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 357 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.24561 EUR / ILS
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jerusalem (Israel) is 97% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €5,899 (24,019 ₪) in Jerusalem to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $7,500 (3 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in İzmir costs 600TL (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Stavanger costs kr 36 (16 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Walnut Creek, California costs $45 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Cork costs €2.00 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Pereira costs COL$450,000 (36 minutes ago)