Cost of living in Jerez de la Frontera, Spain compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 27 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2017.
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jerez de la Frontera (Spain) is 28% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €3,840 in Jerez de la Frontera to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hangzhou costs 元35 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Coronado, Panama costs 0.70 B/. (31 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tbilisi costs 100 Lari (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Glasgow costs £30 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Gibraltar costs £2.99 (about 1 hour ago)