Cost of living in Jerez de la Frontera, Spain compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 91 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2017.
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jerez de la Frontera (Spain) is 29% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €2,192 in Jerez de la Frontera to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,700 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,525 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Omaha, Nebraska costs $55 (12 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $430 (21 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Queretaro costs Mex$ 599 (27 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in San Salvador costs $21,350 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Trento costs €734 (about 1 hour ago)