Cost of living in Jeonju, South Korea compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00082 EUR / KRW
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jeonju (South Korea) is 7% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €3,207 (₩3,893,617) in Jeonju to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩75,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €1,500 (9 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in San Jose, California costs $3.30 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $700 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨30,495 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨38 (about 2 hours ago)