Cost of living in Jeonju, South Korea compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 61 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00079 EUR / KRW
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jeonju (South Korea) is about the same as in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €1,543 (₩1,958,131) in Jeonju to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,500 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Warsaw costs 2,200 zł (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 7,000 Ft (20 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Caracas costs Bs 5,440 (22 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Baku costs 255 ман (40 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Zaporizhzhya costs 50₴ (about 1 hour ago)