Cost of living in Jeonju, South Korea compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 61 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00080 EUR / KRW
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jeonju (South Korea) is about the same as in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €3,374 (₩4,218,690) in Jeonju to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Nice costs €1.50 (14 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 22 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Austin, Texas costs $12 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riverside, California costs $50 (about 2 hours ago)