Cost of living in Jena, Germany compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 171 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2017.
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jena (Germany) is 44% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €4,316 in Jena to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Miguel de Allende costs Mex$ 300 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Boulder, Colorado costs $0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Tempe, Arizona costs $160 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Juiz de Fora costs R$ 2.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Reno, Nevada costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Phnom Penh costs 10,000 Riels (about 2 hours ago)