Cost of living in Jelgava, Latvia compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 73 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2017.
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jelgava (Latvia) is 12% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €1,899 in Jelgava to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,700 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $2,033 (10 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Ljubljana costs €30 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨35,578 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Allentown, Pennsylvania costs $10 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 12,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Ankara costs 118,000TL (40 minutes ago)