Cost of living comparison between Jelgava, Latvia and Žilina, Slovakia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 90 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 23, 2016.
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jelgava (Latvia) is 14% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €3,697 in Jelgava to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in São José dos Campos costs R$ 150 (24 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Kuwait City costs Dinar 300 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Islamabad costs ₨1,600 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in San Diego, California costs $6,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brasília costs R$ 3,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$142 (about 2 hours ago)