Cost of living in Jelgava, Latvia compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 50 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 23, 2016.
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jelgava (Latvia) is 13% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €3,539 in Jelgava to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Houston, Texas costs $12 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $2,841 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 2,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$200 (37 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mountain View, California costs $2.00 (about 1 hour ago)