Cost of living in Jelgava, Latvia compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 62 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017.
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jelgava (Latvia) is 16% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €3,468 in Jelgava to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €42 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨30,495 (6 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$4,300 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Gothenburg costs 28 kr (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Copenhagen costs kr199 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM1.70 (about 1 hour ago)