Cost of living in Jelgava, Latvia compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 60 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2017.
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jelgava (Latvia) is 12% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €1,796 in Jelgava to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,600 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tartu costs €7 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zagreb costs 250 kn (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tunis costs 1,500 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cuernavaca costs Mex$ 50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Belize City costs BZ$56 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Chicago, Illinois costs $1.00 (about 1 hour ago)