Cost of living in Jeju, South Korea compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 60 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00075 EUR / KRW
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jeju (South Korea) is 34% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €2,145 (₩2,854,704) in Jeju to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,600 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Columbus, Ohio costs $45 (7 minutes ago)
- 5 lb bag of potatoes in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $1.32 (16 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Limassol costs €579 (27 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €5,160 (28 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Athens costs €16,500 (28 minutes ago)