Cost of living in Jeju, South Korea compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 58 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00082 EUR / KRW
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jeju (South Korea) is 45% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €4,350 (₩5,312,558) in Jeju to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santa Ana, California costs $65 (6 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Irapuato costs Mex$ 90 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $15 (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $35 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Goiânia costs R$ 15 (about 1 hour ago)