Cost of living in Jeju, South Korea compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 22 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 08, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00078 EUR / KRW
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jeju (South Korea) is 45% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €2,026 (₩2,597,344) in Jeju to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,400 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belgaum costs ₨200 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Vienna costs €1.29 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Monterrey costs Mex$ 700 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manizales costs COL$8,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Paris costs €40 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 5,000 (38 minutes ago)