Cost of living in Jeju, South Korea compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 56 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00078 EUR / KRW
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jeju (South Korea) is 43% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €2,710 (₩3,492,236) in Jeju to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,900 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Vienna costs €100 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $2,745 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $0.50 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Belgrade costs 5,000 Дин. (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨20,330 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Larisa costs €250 (about 1 hour ago)