Cost of living in Jeddah, Saudi Arabia compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 655 prices entered by 64 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.23237 EUR / SAR
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jeddah (Saudi Arabia) is 8% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €1,952 (﷼ 8,400) in Jeddah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,800 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Sevastopol costs 10₴ (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bari costs €35 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cluj-Napoca costs 32 lei (22 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Brussels costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saint Petersburg costs руб 1,000 (about 2 hours ago)