Cost of living in Jeddah, Saudi Arabia compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 800 prices entered by 110 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.22662 EUR / SAR
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jeddah (Saudi Arabia) is 6% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €1,913 (﷼ 8,443) in Jeddah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,800 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €30 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €7,500 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Kozhikode costs ₨44 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €1.51 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tel Aviv costs 0.00 ₪ (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $100 (about 1 hour ago)