Cost of living in Jamnagar, India vs Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01234 EUR / INR
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jamnagar (India) is 30% cheaper than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,800 in Žilina you would need to make just about €1,252 (₨101,434) in Jamnagar.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 650 (less than a minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Munich costs €24,675 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dubai costs Dirham 80 (30 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Calgary costs C$600 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $18 (42 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Montreal costs C$100 (about 1 hour ago)