Cost of living in Jamnagar, India compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 73 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01183 EUR / INR
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jamnagar (India) is 32% cheaper than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,700 in Žilina you would need to make just about €1,155 (₨97,638) in Jamnagar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 5,083 (less than a minute ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Karaj costs ﷼ 72,000 (2 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Cairo costs E£ 30 (8 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 30,000,000 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Montreal costs C$9 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Asyut costs E£ 10 (about 1 hour ago)