Cost of living in Jammu, India compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 165 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01254 EUR / INR
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jammu (India) is 16% cheaper than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,700 in Žilina you would need to make just about €1,434 (₨114,401) in Jammu.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$112 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nottingham costs £12 (15 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Manila costs Php24,990 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Winnipeg costs C$10 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)