Cost of living in Jalna, India compared to Žilina, Slovakia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 32 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 08, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01248 EUR / INR
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jalna (India) is 145% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €3,915 (₨313,600) in Jalna to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,600 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Austin, Texas costs $1.25 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portsmouth costs £4.00 (29 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Mobile, Alabama costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 30 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Maldonado costs $U500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$900 (about 1 hour ago)