Cost of living in Jalal-Abad, Kyrgyzstan compared to Žilina, Slovakia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01259 EUR / KGS
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jalal-Abad (Kyrgyzstan) is 21% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €2,058 (163,454 som) in Jalal-Abad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,700 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vancouver costs C$300 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Antonio, Texas costs $60 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Los Angeles, California costs $1.10 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Winnipeg costs C$1,423 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $50 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Manila costs Php600 (about 1 hour ago)