Cost of living in Jalal-Abad, Kyrgyzstan compared to Žilina, Slovakia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 54 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 02, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01371 EUR / KGS
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jalal-Abad (Kyrgyzstan) is 9% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €3,549 (258,852 som) in Jalal-Abad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Casablanca costs 345 Dirham (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Beirut costs 40,000 L£ (15 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Guayaquil costs $13 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charleston, South Carolina costs $12 (17 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Toronto costs C$24,101 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sharjah costs Dirham 250 (about 1 hour ago)