Cost of living in Jalal-Abad, Kyrgyzstan compared to Žilina, Slovakia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01247 EUR / KGS
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jalal-Abad (Kyrgyzstan) is 21% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €2,051 (164,462 som) in Jalal-Abad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,700 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $65 (7 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Juba costs 1,200 Pound (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Toulouse costs €500 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €67 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Puducherry costs ₨83 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tokyo costs ¥163 (37 minutes ago)