Cost of living in Jalal-Abad, Kyrgyzstan compared to Žilina, Slovakia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 02, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01238 EUR / KGS
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jalal-Abad (Kyrgyzstan) is about the same as in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €1,851 (149,511 som) in Jalal-Abad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,800 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- 10 eggs, large in Hsinchu City costs 90 NT$ (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$110 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $7 (22 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cape Town costs R 294,899 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 2,850 (36 minutes ago)