Cost of living in Jaén, Spain compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 146 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2017.
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jaén (Spain) is 12% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €1,908 in Jaén to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,700 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Windsor costs C$1.10 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Campinas costs R$ 900 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vilnius costs €9 (33 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vancouver costs C$2.85 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Ulan Bator costs 8,000 ₮ (about 1 hour ago)