Cost of living in Jackson, Mississippi, United States compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 308 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.890 EUR / USD
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jackson, Mississippi (United States) is 67% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €5,440 ($6,111) in Jackson, Mississippi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Orlando, Florida costs $15 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 18,000 Kč (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Coimbatore costs ₨250 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $3,050 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Belgrade costs 300 Дин. (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ulan Bator costs 20,000 ₮ (about 1 hour ago)