Cost of living in İzmit, Turkey compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 201 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.21694 EUR / TRY
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in İzmit (Turkey) is 24% cheaper than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,900 in Žilina you would need to make just about €1,449 (6,678TL) in İzmit.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sarajevo costs 700KM (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 1 Ft (11 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $55 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Denpasar, Bali costs Rp 900 (34 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in normal area in Gloucester costs £430 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Addis Ababa costs 15,000 Birr (41 minutes ago)