Cost of living in İzmir, Turkey compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,343 prices entered by 143 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.22145 EUR / TRY
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in İzmir (Turkey) is 19% cheaper than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,800 in Žilina you would need to make just about €1,461 (6,599TL) in İzmir.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 5,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Koh Tao costs 10,000 ฿ (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lviv costs 100₴ (11 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Johannesburg costs R 100 (17 minutes ago)