Cost of living in İzmir, Turkey compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,130 prices entered by 115 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.15127 EUR / TRY
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in İzmir (Turkey) is 39% cheaper than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,600 in Žilina you would need to make just about €973 (6,433TL) in İzmir.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bratislava costs €6.00 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨55,908 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Porto Alegre costs R$ 3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Saransk costs руб 5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Buenos Aires costs ARS $210 (about 1 hour ago)