Cost of living in İzmir, Turkey compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 990 prices entered by 105 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.18155 EUR / TRY
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in İzmir (Turkey) is 29% cheaper than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,400 in Žilina you would need to make just about €999 (5,505TL) in İzmir.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $80 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Orlando, Florida costs $120 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nairobi costs Shilling1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$143 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Uberlandia costs R$ 1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fargo costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)