Cost of living in Itajuba, Brazil compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 182 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.26032 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Itajuba (Brazil) is 5% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €1,684 (R$ 6,469) in Itajuba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,600 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Santander costs €1.00 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Houston, Texas costs $1.25 (17 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Buenos Aires costs ARS $1.00 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $508 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Faisalabad costs ₨3,500 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Amritsar costs ₨1.00 (27 minutes ago)