Cost of living in Itajuba, Brazil compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 227 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.25096 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Itajuba (Brazil) is 16% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €2,080 (R$ 8,289) in Itajuba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,800 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Johannesburg costs R 250 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Winnipeg costs C$25 (8 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 1,200 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Addis Ababa costs 40 Birr (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Verona costs €1,500 (about 1 hour ago)