Cost of living in Itabuna, Brazil compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 93 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.29164 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Itabuna (Brazil) is 10% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €3,304 (R$ 11,328) in Itabuna to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Curitiba costs R$ 3.90 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nadi costs 2,000 FJ$ (23 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Montevideo costs $U1.20 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Timisoara costs 4.80 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$1,600 (about 1 hour ago)