Cost of living in Istanbul, Turkey compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 6,435 prices entered by 879 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.18234 EUR / TRY
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Istanbul (Turkey) is 21% cheaper than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,400 in Žilina you would need to make just about €1,101 (6,039TL) in Istanbul.
Recent Prices Added
- 10 eggs, large in Dublin costs €3.36 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ahmedabad costs ₨150 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gurgaon costs ₨600 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mayagueez costs $9 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨25,413 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨10,000 (about 1 hour ago)