Cost of living in Ismaïlia, Egypt compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 34 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05136 EUR / EGP
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ismaïlia (Egypt) is 19% cheaper than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Žilina you would need to make just about €2,415 (E£ 47,023) in Ismaïlia.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Quito costs $15 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dubrovnik costs 60 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sacramento, California costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ljubljana costs €1.20 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São José dos Campos costs R$ 10,000 (about 2 hours ago)